OUR STEPS FOR YOUR TOP MANAGEMENT
Initiate Search Priorities
- We assess the challenges and unique of the role and the organization.
- Determine the key constituents(skills, knowledge and abilities required).
- Develop a candidate specification, briefing the roles, responsibilities and goals and ability required for success.
- Determine the strategy of the client priorities to shape the search process.
Determine The Candidate’s Strategy
- Conduct preliminary search into sectors and companies to assess those with potential skill sets and qualifications and relationships with top executives across the industry.
- Make a list of prospects potentially qualified for the role with the real options for the client’s consideration.
- Contact the source to identify, and core to our approach to increasing productive discussions.
Finalise The Search
- After Client interview and debriefing, the selected candidates conduct thorough background checks.
- Assist in offer negotiations and other terms to help finalize the search.
- Engage with backup candidates and to follow up the client and candidate till the search is closed.
- Engage with backup candidates and to follow up the client and candidate till the hunt is closed.